A faster, better experience made for the next generation of customers
At LGA, it’s been our goal to simplify the life insurance process and make it easier to protect more families. While the landscape of life insurance and the technology continue to evolve, our business will always be about the people behind the thinking.
When you drop a ticket to our digital application and automated underwriting platform, eligible customers may be approved without the need for exams. Underwriting evidence is collected digitally, in real-time during the application process.
Improved Client Experience
- Online, mobile-friendly application
- Streamlined application questions reduce time and effort
- Clients can schedule a phone interview if they need help
- Reduces the need for exams/labs for eligible customers
- Approvals or the need for medical evidence determined in real-time during the application process
Better Case Management
- Case status feeds and document download
- Reduced cycle time
- In-good-order applications
A better way to do business
Our digital application platform offers shorter application times, instant decisions, reduced cycle times and great flexibility for you and your clients. Learn more about how we’re simplifying life, so you can protect more families.
Our digital experience gives every new applicant the possibility to get the life insurance they need easier and faster — without exams for eligible customers. We'll stay in touch with your customers throughout the application process with reminder emails or texts. Use this flyer with your clients to help them prepare for their online journey or telephone interview.
How the digital application works
Coverage for clients in 5 steps
- Drop a ticket using our Partner Dashboard, iPipeline or other vendor platform
- Client is emailed and/or texted an online application link (phone option is available)
- Reflexive application questions integrated with data collection for faster decisions
- The application is signed electronically and an exam will be scheduled if needed
- If eligible, the policy will be approved and issued exam-free
- Digital app process is for: All Issue Ages
- $2 million and under
- All states except New York
- Proposed Insured is Owner and Payor
- At this time no: Waiver of Premium, multiple policies or business coverage
We're making rapid enhancements to our digital application and new business platform and we'll continue to provide new capabilities and support for the many ways you choose to do business with us.
Use and share these materials to get started. For more information and access to our training presentation, please contact a member of our sales team for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
iPipeline does not require an email address, what can the agent do?
What type of communications will be sent?
The applicant will receive:
- Initial email
- Email reminders will be sent on the 2nd, 4th, 7th, and 15th day if the application has not been completed
- Thank you for your application email
- Response to memo email (if needed)
- Edited application email (if needed)
- Decision email
The BMGA1 will be blind copied on the following applicant emails:
- Initial email
- Day 15 reminder email
- Response to memo (if any)
- Decision email