A digital, hassle-free experience made for the next generation of customers
At LGA, it’s been our goal to simplify the life insurance process and make it easier to protect more families. While the landscape of life insurance and technology continues to evolve, our business will always be about the people behind the thinking.
Whether you drop a ticket or start an Advisor-assisted Application with your client, our digital platform with accelerated underwriting speeds app completion, reduces cycle time and ensures a more convenient experience for both advisors and customers. Exam substitution is available for qualified applicants, boosting overall exam-free approvals to more than 50 percent for digital cases.
After approval, we've got you covered with a streamlined delivery process in which clients can receive an offer then pay, finalize and download their policy in minutes.
Improved Client Experience
- Online, mobile-friendly application
- Streamlined application questions reduce time and effort
- Clients can schedule a phone interview if they need help
- Reduces the need for exams/labs for eligible customers
- Approvals or the need for medical evidence determined in real-time during the application process
Better Case Management
- Case status feeds and document download
- Reduced cycle time
- In-good-order applications
A better way to do business
Our digital application platform offers shorter application times, faster decisions, reduced cycle times and greater flexibility for you and your clients. Learn more about how we’re simplifying life, so you can protect more families.
We'll stay in touch with your customers throughout the process with reminder emails or texts. Use this guide with your clients to help them prepare for their online journey or telephone interview.
How the digital application works:
Coverage for clients in 5 steps
- Drop a ticket using our Partner Dashboard, iPipeline or other vendor platform
- Client is emailed and/or texted an online application link (phone option is available)
- Reflexive application questions integrated with data collection for faster decisions
- The application is signed electronically and an exam will be scheduled if needed
- If eligible, the policy will be approved and issued exam-free
- All Issue Ages
- All Coverage Amounts
- All states except New York
- At this time no: multiple policies or business coverage
For more information and access to our training presentation, please contact a member of our sales team for assistance.
Get More Get Less
Changes Effective July 7
Get More Get Less Business
Application Manager - Training
Advisor App - Training
Drop Ticket Tips for iPipeline Users
Digital Platform Secure Email Instructions
Introduction to LGA's new Get More, Get Less Offering
Introducing the Advisor App and Direct Link