A hassle-free digital experience for advisors and clients
At LGA, it’s been our goal to simplify the life insurance process and make it easier to protect more families. While the landscape of life insurance and technology continues to evolve, our business will always be about the people behind the thinking.
Whether you start an app using our Advisor-Assisted Application for your client or use a third party site, our digital platform with built in accelerated underwriting reduces cycle time and provides greater flexibility for both you and your clients. Exam substitution is available too, boosting overall exam-free approvals to more than 50 percent for digital cases.
After approval, we've got you covered with a streamlined delivery process in which clients can receive an offer then pay, finalize and download their policy in minutes.
Improved Client Experience
- Online, mobile-friendly application
- Streamlined application questions reduce time and effort
- Clients can schedule a phone interview if they need help
- Reduces the need for exams/labs for eligible customers
- Approvals or the need for medical evidence determined in real-time during the application process
Better Case Management
- Case status feeds and document download
- Reduced cycle time
- In-good-order applications
How the digital application platform works
How to get your clients covered
- Start an application using our Partner Dashboard or Advisor App, or through iPipeline and other vendor platforms
- The client is emailed and/or texted an online application link (phone option is available)
- Reflexive application questions integrated with data collection for faster decisions
- The application is signed electronically and an exam will be scheduled if needed
- If eligible, the policy will be approved and issued exam-free
- All Issue Ages
- All Coverage Amounts
- All states except New York
For more information and access to our training presentation, please contact a member of our sales team for assistance.
How to Complete the Advisor Assisted Application
Set Preferences via Partner Dashboard
Drop a Ticket in Partner Dashboard
Get More Get Less
Changes Effective July 7
Get More, Get Less
Application Manager - Training (1/21)
Advisor App - Training (5/21)
Drop Ticket Tips for iPipeline
Secure Email Instructions
Check out our featured videos narrated by our experts to help guide you or you can watch our full suite of training videos on YouTube >
Don't just take it from us. See what our partners are saying...
Spread the word: Marketing Materials
Feel free to download and share these materials with your downline advisors or clients.